Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pacing Myself

Where did I go? Here I am! I missed you too. :)

Recycled Sandals and More...started off with gusto, and has quickly (far too quickly) trickled off to a slow drip. And it happened with no explanation...sorry folks.

The need to set a pace for myself has surfaced. I'm not going to be able to put up a post a day as was my goal a couple of weeks ago. I do need to build up the amount of content on this blog, but at the same time, not trade quality for quantity.

So let's set a date, and meet back here on Sunday evenings. That'll give the good folks at the offices of the world something to look forward to on Monday mornings while they inject their caffeine and peel back their eyes, and it will give me a week at a time to think about, research, and put together some good posts.

I'd like to offer my thanks to D-M for creating a logo for RecycledSandals.com, which will appear not only on our commercial sandal site, but also here, by this time next week. Thanks D-M, I love it! (The rest of you will have to wait.)

3 comments:

Dan said...

There you are, and here I am :)

I thought it about time that I was considerate enough to post a comment - sheesh - how many times have I been here and left without saying a word? Guilt sets in...

I just want to tell you that your posts are top-notch in my opinion; informative, thought provoking, and entertaining. Plus, you crack me up :)

I stumbled on a quote today that made me think I should come here and comment right away:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it's the only thing that ever has."
- anthropologist Margaret Mead

Good work, Laurel. Slow down if you must, but don't stop.

-d

chelsey said...

Hi, my name is Chelsey and I saw that you are really into going green and living a healthier and safer life. Well, I wanted to tell you a little about this home buisness I just started. Its a wellness company where are of the products are made with natural ingredients and are safe for you, your family, and the environment. This buisness you dont have to sell anything to anyone, stock inventory, cold call or go door to door. And its all 100% gauranteed or your money back! Its only $14.50 to sign up in the month of Feb and its usually $29 to sign up. That is a one time fee and everything is NO RISK! If you think you might be interested please feel free to email me at xixchelsey7xix@aol.com and I will be able to tell you more! Thanks for listening and I hope to here from you soon!

chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.