Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Digression

Please excuse the following digression. Came across this on another blog and thought I'd give it a whirl. At first it looked like a scam (terribly long and terribly expensive upsell when first registering), but after Googling "Simpleology scam" I found that however distasteful their sales pitch was, it was legit.

So far so good, I've printed what they've asked me to print and am working through the first course. May mention it later...but since I haven't yet figured out how I can relate it to Earth-friendliness, I may not.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: